INFORMATION NOTICE PURSUANT TO PRIVACY LAW
Iveco S.p.A., a company organized and existing under the laws of Italy, having its registered office in Turin, Via Puglia 35 hereinafter referred to as “IVECO” desires to inform you about how your data, the data concerning the use of the Iveco Web Portal and the vehicles’ data covered by the TCO2 service agreement in force with your employer (“Services”) are collected, processed and protected under or within the services.
The term ‘Data’ as referred to in this document means the information that identifies or can identify, even indirectly, a natural person or the position of a vehicle by reference to such information.
The Data collected might include the following identification data but not limited to: first name, last name, address, city, postal code, country, telephone number, e-mail address; other optional personal data: business company name, state / province, fax number, Skype name, your website address. In addition, other optional information can be provided such as primary type of business, business function and organizational role.
The next sections provide all the information as forest forth by the applicable laws.
1. INTENDED USE OF DATA (“Purposes”).
The Data will be collected and handled to allow you to have access to the Iveco Web Portal website and the provision of all and any of the telematics services and the performance of each of the activities related to the Services.
In particular, Personal Data will be processed and handled for the following purposes:
2. DATA MANAGEMENT
- to create a user ID and password to allow you to access to the Iveco Web Portal for the purposes of managing the data related to the uses and location of the vehicles covered by the Services
- to contact you in order to give suggestions and alerts related to the functionality of the same vehicles and provide you with the Reports included in the Services;
Data are collected and processed in a manner strictly related to the above-mentioned purposes and in any event to ensure security and confidentiality in compliance with the provisions of the applicable laws.
The processing of Data for each of the above purposes will be handled by electronic means, automated systems and paper systems (i.e. regular mail, electronic mail, direct telephone calls, automated calls, SMS, MMS, fax).
IVECO holds your data to pursue the above objectives only for as long as is reasonably needed for such purposes and in accordance with the applicable laws.
3. CONSEQUENCES OF NOT PROVIDING THE DATA
The provision of Data for the purposes (a) and (b) listed in the section 1 is mandatory for grant the access to the Iveco Web Portal and supply the Services. Failure to provide such consent shall prevent IVECO to log you in the Web Portal and access the Services.
4. COMMUNICATION OF DATA
IVECO may communicate your Data to subsidiaries, affiliates, companies of CNH Industrial group, trusted external parties, service providers, authorized dealers and distributors and business partners, based into and outside the European Union, which may use it for the fulfillment of the Purposes listed under Section 1 (a) (b) and (c).
5. DATA TRANSFER ABROAD
IVECO may transfer your Data in a country outside your country of domicile, even outside the European Union. The Company ensures that such Data transfers and the handling of Data in that country are adequately protected.
6. LAW ENFORCEMENT DISCLOSURE
At any time, IVECO may disclose your information to law enforcement agencies if it is so duly requested or when disclosure is necessary to ensure the fulfillment of legal obligations.
7. DATA CONTROLLER
The Data Controller for the processing of your Data is Iveco S.p.A. headquartered in Turin, via Puglia, 35.
8. DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS
You have the right, at any time towards Data Controller (IVECO) according to the applicable law, to:
- obtain confirmation as to whether or not data concerning your existence, regardless of your being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form;
- obtain updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- obtain the deletion, transformation into an anonymous form or the freezing of data treated in breach of law, including those cases in which conversation is necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently handled;
- obtain proof that notification of the operations mentioned in letters b) and c) above and their content, has been given to those to whom the data has been disseminated or diffused, unless this is impossible or entails a use of resources that are manifestly disproportionate to the right safeguarded;
- object freely against processing of your Data for direct marketing purposes.
You may exercise your rights by contacting:
By signing this Privacy Statement you declare to have read and understood the information about the treatment of the Data by IVECO and consent that your data will be processed by IVECO for the purposes specifically selected by you here below.
Your consent may always be revoked at a later date. If consent is revoked, IVECO may not be able to carry out certain requests/services required by you. Where practicable, IVECO will, inform third parties to whom yours data has been transferred of your withdrawal of consent.